- Toastmaster: Mark I
- Theme: “I am”
- Word of the Day: Ebullient
- Guest: Gideon S (returning)
- First Timer: Luke E (speaker)
- Most Improved: Luke E
- Best Table Topics: Christina S
- Best Evaluation: Jerry M
- Best Speaker: Luke E, “This is Luke”; Competent Communication manual project #1 – The Ice Breaker
Congratulations to new member Luke E for delivering his first speech! The theme for the May 11 meeting is “It is what it is!” Mark S is the scheduled Toastmaster.
The next Club Officers meeting is scheduled for Monday May 15 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. All club members may attend. This virtual meeting will be held on the Zoom web conferencing system. A smartphone or computer with audio is needed to participate. Jerry M will email the Zoom meeting link to club members.
The Thursday May 18 meeting will be a special community outreach meeting on “Communication Skills for Leaders.” Please spread the word to your neighbors, colleagues and others. The full press release is available at http://bit.ly/2qHbNoC